The SmartBee LTH sensor is designed for constant monitoring of your Light, Temperature, and Humidity levels. As the main drivers of plant growth, efficient and consistent monitoring and control of these factors are crucial to the quality of your garden. Ensuring your garden is operating within ideal conditions is why SmartBee Controllers created a modular system of scalable sensors and control software that give remote access and allow threshold adjustments 24/7, or what we call the SmartBee advantage.
- Excess garden light solar charges the internal Li-Ion battery to extend the period of time before recharge is needed
- Wireless data transmission for “Real-Time” environmental readings.
- “Easily installs into any existing garden configuration.
- Utilizes industrial-grade, machine-to-machine wireless mesh network technology (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Integrate with multiple LTH or LTH Pro sensors for individual and aggregate sensor data logging
- Sturdy plastic construction for free-hanging or wall-mount installation.
In this video, we go more in-depth on the SmartBee® Controllers Light/Temperature/Humidity and Light/Temperature/Humidity/CO2 sensors including product features, placement options for nearly any garden, and how you can become a smarter grower thanks to SmartBee® Controllers. Be sure to read the Getting Started Guide before enjoying this video, and feel free to reach us at www.smartbeecontroller.com/support.
SmartBee Contr...In this video, we go more in-depth on the SmartBee® Controller...
All SmartBee products come with a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, subject to certain terms and conditions. SmartBee will replace your defective gear at no cost to you. In addition, warranty coverage is also provided for the second year of ownership. During the second year, SmartBee will replace your defective gear after payment of a modest deductible. Replacement units are sent FedEx ground at SmartBee's cost and are typically delivered in five days or less. Learn more here.